Mar 16,2013
Mar 16,2013
Paul came and valued my property. He explained how he arrived at his recommended asking price and gave me other similar properties that had or had not sold in the area. He was very professional and positive throughout.

Once on the market, Deborah became my main point of contact. The house sale was delayed due to problems at the bottom of the chain and she continually kept me informed and when she found that the people at the bottom of the chain were not in a position to buy she was a shoulder for me to cry on as it had been several weeks of waiting. At every point she was positive and supportive. I feel she became more of a friend by the time the sale was completed. Had Jones Robinson been involved with the buyers at the bottom of the chain I think the sale would never have been delayed as long as it was.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury! To leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury