Mar 16,2013
Mar 16,2013
I am delighted with the service we received from James at Brinkleys - excellent! As the executors of a will we had to sell a flat in Roehampton - an hours drive from our home in Hampshire. From day one James could\'t have been more helpful. He quickly found a buyer and did everything he could to ensure the sale went through as easily as possible. Apart from keeping us up to date with progress and trying to get queries answered quickly he also arranged to have the flat emptied and popped in to check post etc when it had been empty for a while - saving me endless trips to London. The day before completion he checked the flat was cleared and ready and took the final meter readings. The service we received was over and above anything I expected and I couldn\'t recommend them highly enough. Thank you!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brinkley's Estate Agents Putney! To leave a new review of Brinkley's Estate Agents Putney, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brinkley's Estate Agents Putney