Mar 16,2013
Mar 16,2013
I chose Ariston Property Agents to sell my Apartment as I believe in supporting business in the local community, plus the fact that they have a working knowledge of the area, so were better equipped to provide information to prospective buyers.

Stelios Hamalis was professional in his manner and ability at all times. He was more than capable at showing the apartment to clients and satisfying their questions. If I left instruction with regards to the property sale, I was never in any doubt that Stelios Hamalis would carry it out and respond efficiently, effectively and promptly.

Ariston Property Group overall were able to liaise with all parties (vendor, buyer, conveyancing/solicitors, planning dept, builders, electricians) with expertise and ease, tact and diplomacy.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Ariston Property Group to anyone wishing to sell their property.

Ariston Property Agents