Mar 16,2013
Mar 16,2013
I have had the house on the market for 4 1/2 years with a \'cheap online agent with only a few viewings in that time. Moving to Castles I had viewings immediately, 2 to 4 a week, with one of the team always there to accompany. Some viewings of course were not suitable but we always received feedback within a few hours of the visit.
We have finally sold after three intense months. All the team deserve merit for their hard work and immense enthusiasm, however special credit must go to Chris Taylor who has been the mainstay in the sale and has been most helpful throughout.
By: Mark Noble
Mar 18, 2013
I would like to thank you for trusting Castles withthe sale of your home and for leaving this positive review, I will pass your comments on to the team escpically Chris. Regards Mark Noble managing director

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon! To leave a new review of Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon