Mar 16,2013
Mar 16,2013
This agent is absolutely appalling. Like the reviewer above, I\'ve been having problems with the windows in my apartment. I moved in about 6 months ago. Upon moving in I\'ve discovered that the windows in the kitchen and bathroom did not close properly (rendering the flat too chilly for basic activities). There are cracks in every single window in the flat. I reported this problem right away and so far nothing has been done aside from individuals coming in to get "quotes." I suppose this is a common stalling trick. When I inquire about the issue, I am ignored. Additionally, I\'ve received threatening e-mails from this agent and have been spoken to with disrespect on the phone. Do not ever use Fraser & Co for any reason, whether to let, rent, buy, or sell.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fraser & Co Office 3! To leave a new review of Fraser & Co Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fraser & Co Office 3