Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Mar 16,2013
Mar 16,2013
Agent arrived on time to view premises for letting. She gave a fair opinion of property and its potential rental income.She was extremely helpful and curteous at all times and advised me of the documents they would require from me prior to letting. I have spoken to several of the companies employees since putting the let in their hands and have found every one of them to be polite and very helpful. They have found me a tenant and I can honestly say I was informed at every stage of the process.The whole procedure as far as I am concerned was handled professionally. I have no issues at all relating to this company and would highly recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hemmings Hanlon Clark Strathaven! To leave a new review of Hemmings Hanlon Clark Strathaven, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hemmings Hanlon Clark Strathaven