Mar 16,2013
Mikolaj Jachowicz
Mar 16,2013
I have had my flat in quite a prestigious block in Acton for 6-7 years and placed it with Jorgensen Turner (on personal recommendation) as well as 2 other agents for the current let which started in January. I was very impressed with their service. Firstly they found me a tenant, which has worked out well, but also Mikolaj guided me through the process so it was all relatively painless. I found everyone very approachable and efficient. They offer a very personal service, which I like, as they get the job done but they are also very nice people to do business with.

Last year they had been unable to find a tenant in time for that letting period and I was rather sad I eventually had to take another agent\'s client as I felt Mikolaj had worked so hard for me. When that tenancy ended, I had no hesitation in returning to JT to place my property with them. It was a sweet pleasure on both sides therefore that it worked out so well this time round.

I would highly recommend this agency to a prospective landlord.

Make an Enquiry