Mar 16,2013
Mar 16,2013
I wouldn\'t use this firm again for several reasons. My main reason for dissatisfaction was their approach to getting me to sign their sales contract, which was basically not to highlight some of the main clauses and left it for me to find out whilst reading the small print. For example, wanting to tie me in for a 26 week period - way beyond what any other agents wanted. Also, we had a discussion about commission and agreed 1%. Was I wrong to assume that this would be 1% of the sale price? Actually, when the agent put it in the contract he made it 1% of the asking price but didn\'t clarify this in conversation. If that is their policy then fine but at least explain that to me when we have the conversation about commission rather than waiting to see if I spot it in the contract small print. As customers we may only sell a property 2 or 3 times in our lives so I think the onus is on the agent to be up front and honest about their charges and how they do business. I thought they were guilty of \'sharp\' practice - probably not illegal but immoral and/or sloppy. I can\'t rate their sales and marketing much better either. They generated very few serious viewings (1 to be precise) and the agent they sent round to do some of these viewings was so junior the only contribution he was able to make was to open the doors. In summary, a disappointing experience and I wouldn\'t use them again.
To be up front and honest about the contract - taking the time to explain the clauses and the associated costs. Use more experienced staff to show properties.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Connells Wycombe St Albans! To leave a new review of Connells Wycombe St Albans, please click the link below !
Write a review for Connells Wycombe St Albans