Feb 28,2013
Feb 28,2013
John has successfully let 3 properties for me which is why I entrusted my home to him for rental. He listened to what I wanted, and found the perfect prospective tenants to come for viewings. I would have been happy to let my house to everyone who viewed and am delighted with the result which took only 1 week to secure. He is extremely pro active and constantly at hand. He has always given me fair and honest feedback with the best advice on longterm maintenance for my properties. To his credit has taken any of my criticism on board in the most professional way coming back with a stronger service each time we meet. John will be my agent of choice moving forward and I can 100% recommend him to deal with your future lettings.

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch