Mar 16,2013
Mar 16,2013
Found myself in situation of having to be a landlord with no knowledge at all. Asked for advice from family, friends and other landlords and choose \'Fair-way\'. Russ and James advised of the £ potential rent attainable and what to do to meet regulations and safety standards. They were \'with me\' all the way in doing the works required and found me lovely tennants at the rent they had suggested. As a \'novice landlord\' they gave me full advice on everything I needed to know and were there if I had any questions, of which there were plenty! The tennants are happy having \'done\' their first six months and signed up for a further twelve. Also I am very happy with them. I would confidentaly tell other new landlords to use Fairway as they will be well advised and fully guided all the way and \'after care\' is also provided. The rent I am getting is very good.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fair-Way Lettings Office 1