Mar 16,2013
Mar 16,2013
I had my property on the market with a different agent and had not been impressed with their service. I had not had a single viewing in the first 4 months and no contact from the agent. I had received advertisng literature though the post from Preston Baker and this was followed up with a phone call. It was at this point that i realised that Preston Baker were more proactive than my current agent, so i decided to put my house on the market with them.
James brought their product information and details of the company to my home out of hours the evening before our meeting which i was impressed with.
JameS explained what they would do to sell my property and i have been delighted that they have kept to their word.
Within a week the viewers began to call and i can\'t believe how many viewings i have had. James contacts me, usually the next working day., with feedback.
It became apparent that my property might need to be reduced owing to the current market which i was finding difficult to do . James supported me by taking me out to view properties which were in the price range i would be able to afford if i did make this price reduction and helped me to see what prices similar properties were being sold at.
Helen came out to see me and together we looked at price reduction , she didn\'t do any hard sell but instead was supportive and resassuring, providing me with statistics from the branch on viewing figures and prices of similar properties in the area.Helen is like a friend who knows her "stuff" and i look forward to her calls giving me updates as i know that she is working with James to get me that sale.
It was the support i was given that gave me the confidence to make the price reduction and this has had a positive impact on the viewings.
Although i have not had a sale as yet, i am confidemt that it will happen with this agent.
I would recommend Preston Baker to anyone looking to sell their property, just look at the sale boards out there and see how many of Preston Baker properties say i "sold". Thank you James , Helen and the rest of the team
By: Helen Bedworth
Mar 22, 2013
Thank you Kathy for the lovely review. We are really pleased to have secured a sale for you and also that you have found your perfect home to move into. It has been a real team effort. We will continue to keep you updated as the sale moves forward. It has been a pleasure getting to know you it is always lovely to speak to you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Preston Baker Selby! To leave a new review of Preston Baker Selby, please click the link below !
Write a review for Preston Baker Selby