Mar 16,2013
Mar 16,2013
Lived in a Midas Property of 3.5years.No repairs where ever done for two years the heating and hot water didn\'t work.After stopping the housing benefit rent i received threats that a collector will be coming so i need to pay up,that my stuff will be thrown on the street and my children could be harmed.The landlord who is also a Director of Midas liked to try it on with his tenants when they first move in.I am no longer a tenant of Midas and am now with a proper agency in a proper house with heating and hot water.never again with these cowboys!!!!
By: Little Man
Mar 27, 2014
Everybody in this Great city knows that Midas Property Management is Liverpool's number 1 rogue property lettings agency.They where prosecuted by Liverpool city council in December 2013 and found guilty of a whooping 52 offences under the 2007 housing act.They could also be facing prosecution for the condition of at least three other properties this year.
Don't Use This Agent!
By: Nickie
May 07, 2013
I know this tenant by what her comments say! For anyone reading this review I have to say I am the manager here at Midas and I have reported these comments due to personal slander against our client.The property in question was built brand new when this lady moved in. There were no other tenants before her and the house was merely waste ground. I had to smile reading her take on this. However, I think our blonde beauty failed to mention that she left the property owing the Landlord over £2000.00 in rent! we also had to have the property fumigated and industrail cleaned. I think its quite sad that we get punished for these comments and people see us in bad light. There are two sides to every story and if heating and water were an issue, we would know about it and Evnvironmental Health would certainley be in touch with us to get the issues rectified. If this was the truth then why in 3.5years have we not had a repair notice and more questionable....why would anyone live under these circumstances for so long?...hhmmm that is the question!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Midas Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of Midas Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Midas Property Management Office 1