Mar 15,2013
Mar 15,2013
The experience I\'ve had when using C J Hole in Bradley Stoke for lettings has been absolutely fantastic. I originally met Karen Rupprecht when she came to value the letting amount for our flat. We have steadly built up a brilliant relationship over the years and we have NEVER had any problems. Karen is always friendly, patient and polite.
This year we have been mainly dealing with Holly Curthoys who has been unbelievably patient with us, as we are new landlords and half the time don\'t know what we\'re doing! Holly always responds to emails very quickly and is really helpful at all times. Holly is also easy to get on with and is always happy to help with any problems we may have.
We will definitly stay with C J Hole as I don\'t believe anyone else could do a better job.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch