Mar 15,2013
Mar 15,2013
I was looking for an investment property in Woosehill. Prospect had the largest selection of properties, and they had both of our preferred properties. Mitchell showed us around 3 or 4 properties and was friendly and helpful, even those times I had the kids with me and I\'m sure he would have rather I had left them elsewhere. As a cash buyer with no chain, I appreciated advice as to who was in a position to be able to complete quickly. Mitchell was happy to show us around for second viewings as we decided which properties to make offers on. Andrew was also very helpful in helping with negotiations.
Everyone we spoke to at prospect were professional at all times and also friendly and helpful. They also have offices located in a prime location in Wokingham. I would recommend prospect to anyone thinking of buying or selling in the area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Wokingham! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Wokingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Wokingham