Mar 15,2013
Mar 15,2013
My review concerns the excellent service that we received from Sales Progressor Demi Crick.
Without Demi's dedication, quick thinking and excellent negotiation skills we certainly would not be at the completion stage today. I have to say that Demi shows maturity beyond her years and has proved herself in my eyes to be totally reliable carrying out every promise she made to me.
Also I was impressed with her dedication as I was amazed when she gave me her personal email address for me to contact her on her recent two days off which unfortunately I had to use. Despite being on holiday, she returned my emails immediately and dealt with my queries.
Demi also worked late to make sure she kept me updated even ringing me one evening on her personal mobile.
As you can see I was really pleased with the service Demi offered us going that extra mile to keep our chain moving.
I will be interested to see Demi's career progression as I am sure she has the makings of a future manager.
By: Jason
Apr 04, 2013
Thank you for these great comments, we look forward to helping you again soon. Jason Bunning, Group Partner

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 40! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 40, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners Office 40