Mar 15,2013
Mar 15,2013
I have been working with Ward & Partners to Let out my property. I was very impressed by the level of service offered.

Since day one to present, I have had constant support form the agent. Being new to this, they provided me with step by step help and even met with me when I requested. They took time to come and see my property and really understand the seeling points. They even provided me with similar properties in the area to advise me on letting prices. Finally, they organised other services such as carpet cleaning, boiler checks etc at competitive market prices. This really helped me with my busy work schedule.

My two contacts were Nicola Burns and Carmel Pearce who I cannot recommend more. They maintained a professional manner and yet were very personable making me feel confident in their service.

I have aspitations to expand my portfolio of properties in the near future and will be using Nicola and Carmel from Ward & Partners again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 22! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 22, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners Office 22