Mar 15,2013
Mar 15,2013
The reason I have rated terrible here as opposed to poor is that my first few experiences were poor and have since worsened, something I did not think was possible. JNP showed me around 2 properties in 2012, on both occasions I had the same female agent and she was shocking, to the point where if I were to find a property to view under their management in future, I would specifically request NOT to have this woman as the agent. On both occasions, she was pushy, rude and on the last occasion started an argument when I commented on a property recently sold in the street and she started ranting that I didn\'t know what I was talking about, I was completely wrong, and that she knew best. Safe to say I was far from amused. Oddly enough she then called me the next day to apologise....well, sort of. She called to say sorry as it turned out she had her facts wrong, but at no point apologised for her attitude or berrating me mid-viewing.

I find JNP to be a far cry from the likes of Robertsons and Wye who are much more professional, courteous and working with the interests of both the seller and the prospective buyer.
Improved service/professionalism, less pushy, adequate follow up. Selling the property may also help, this woman almost talked me out of being interested on both occasions.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The JNP Partnership Office 2! To leave a new review of The JNP Partnership Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for The JNP Partnership Office 2