Mar 15,2013
Mar 15,2013
I have been using Abaco letting services since I moved to London 6 years ago. During this time, I have found the team at Abaco Estates to be extremely friendly, efficient and professional. They always deal with issues (such as washing machine replacement, leaky taps etc..) in a timely manner and without any inconvenience to my busy working life.

So far my experience with Abaco has been stress- free and effortless which is exactly what I\'m looking for in a managing agent.

A big thank you to Amisha, Nadine and Kevin for their ongoing support and professionalism. They all contribute to making the company run like a well-oiled machine and this is one of the reasons that I plan to remain a loyal customer for as long as I need a letting agent :)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Abaco Estates Borehamwood! To leave a new review of Abaco Estates Borehamwood, please click the link below !
Write a review for Abaco Estates Borehamwood