Mar 15,2013
Mar 15,2013
Our overall experience with Choices was a good one. My husband and I did however feel a little irritated that we had to pay a bunch of money to the agency for referencing and admin fees and then found out after paying the money that the agency contracts all admin responsibilities to other companies ie referencing done through one company; inventory done through another etc. On the same subject we also felt a little cheated for paying the money, considering the fact that my husband and I were the ones who had to do all the admin involved with the referencing with the contracted company and Choices had nothing to do with it really so we felt that if we were going to do it all ourselves the fees were unreasonable. We were also a little frustrated that the agency never mentioned to us that they don\'t manage the property, they just take the monthly rent. This probably would have been a rather big game changer had we known that from the start. The attitude from the staff was consistently friendly and helpful, but we feel that the organisational aspect needs some attention. For example, when asked several important questions about the property during the viewing and application process, the answer we got from Rikki was generally "I\'m not entirely sure" or just plain wrong. The setup regarding gas and electricity being one example of this. Other times (after being given Rikki\'s mobile no) when I asked Rikki questions about the property, I didnt even get a response and eventually gave up asking and delegated the responsibility of dealing with the agency to my [more patient] husband. We only had one encounter with Nicola and she seemed very friendly and rather \'on the ball\'. Though there may be areas where improvement can be made in a significant way, we feel that the agency has met their immediate responsibilities to us as tenants and done it with a smile.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Caterham! To leave a new review of Choices Caterham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Caterham