Mar 15,2013
Mar 15,2013
Do not deal with this agent I repeat DO NOT , most agencies are desperate to sell properties so they will tell you all kinds of lies to get you to put money down or get money from you and Guy Salmon estate is definaltey one of those agents
I placed a deposit on a house after being told that a lot of people are interested in the property and if I choose to not go ahead my money would be Fully refunded, till this date they are still giving me excuses and still telling lies that they would get their accountant to send me my money but yet it\'s been months and I still have not received it, I called them over and over to speak to them about my refund then finally when I got in touch with the manager he was more unprofessional than his staff, he told me to call him back the next day and when I did they told me he had gone on vacation even though I had spoken to him that very morning, they are crooks and I feel sorry for their tenant because they have to deal with their unprofessional nature I intend to take them to the small claim court.
Stick to their contract and what they say They need training on how to be professional and a truthful company
By: Customer Service
Mar 20, 2013
Dear Sandra,

We are extremely disappointed to learn that you have had an unpleasant experience with Guy Salmon Estates, we take all complaints very seriously and would appreciate that you contact us at customerservice@guysalmonetsates so that we can look in to this in further details. We always aim to respond within 2 business hours.

Customer Service

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Guy Salmon Estates Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Guy Salmon Estates Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Guy Salmon Estates Canary Wharf