Mar 15,2013
Mar 15,2013
I rated the Bounds Green branch of Wilkinson Byrne GOOD because:

Both agents that I dealt with were personable, informative to a large extent, knowledgeable in the field. They were happy to show me the property (several times) when this was requested before and after my offer being accepted. They were for the most part helpful and usually communicated promptly and clearly. Though I can only judge by the 2 properties I viewed with Wilkinson Byrne over the space of a year, both of those properties impressed me with the quality of the property and marketing material provided (printed and digital).

I did not rate them excellent because:

As a buyer, I did a few times during the purchase process feel pressure exerted by the vendor via the agents. I believe that as a trustworthy buyer who did everything in my power to make the purchase go as quickly and smoothly as possible, the estate agent should have acknowledged this by not applying pressure on behalf of the vendor. This caused me some stress.

A second reason I have not rated the WB Bounds Green excellent was that information given regarding the flat\'s underlying lease was not verified with the vendor and was seemingly taken at face value from the vendor by the estate agents. Through the legal process, my solicitor found out that this information was not accurate and that the lease extension had not actually been formally concluded. Whilst this was satisfactorily resolved, unnecessary anxiety could have been avoided by the estate agent verifying information given by the vendor before giving potentially false or misleading details to a buyer.

In all, I am satisfied with the service both agents from WB Bounds Green provided. I would use the office again to buy or sell a property. I hope that my experience as detailed above will enable the branch to be rated Excellent by others in future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Bounds Green! To leave a new review of Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Bounds Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Bounds Green