Mar 15,2013
Mar 15,2013
I am a serious cash buyer and registered with this agent to view two properties. I made an appointment to visit them and met the agent at the first house as agreed. I was very interested in this house but was also keen to see the other property we had arranged to see. The agent was rather offhand throughout and said he was not able to take me to the second property after all but would contact me soon to rearrange. 2 months later I still have heard nothing from him and while I was keen to view the first property again I have been put off from pursuing it (even though it is the best property I have seen) as I am loath to give a substantial commission to an agent who is just too lazy to pick up the phone to find out my feedback or make an appointment to view a property he had committed to show me. With the internet, prospective buyers do the work in contacting relevant agents,agents are becoming entirely reactive, not proactive - but this agency is the worst I have dealt with. I pity any vendor who use these idle, slow-witted agents to attempt to sell their property. Take your business elsewhere.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of John D Wood & Co Branch! To leave a new review of John D Wood & Co Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for John D Wood & Co Branch