Jan 08,2008
Jan 08,2008
Dishonest, regulally guzump buyers, they are a bunch of young so call city slickers who are only intrested in getting a quick buck. I have told people to stay away from them.
By: eden
Dec 04, 2009
There isn't a worst agency then that!!! Never ever..and I adviced every signle of friend co-worker to stay away!!
By: Still seething
May 08, 2009
I agree with the poster - Central Estate agent is a serial gazumper. The lettings section did it to me. And yep .. they give off a city slicker air, but I reckon most of them still live with their mums. It's the only explanation for their complete and utter disregard for the very real and serious problems that their actions can cause. It's the roof over people's heads that you are messing with, Central Estates, so grow up and start doing business in a more ethnical manner.
By: jay
Sep 02, 2008
Director, those reviews must either be written by your self or members of your staff. I lost alot of money several times with your socal agency with guzumping ,and you have a very bad reputation in the area. BE WARNED PUBLIC, STAY AWAY FROM CENTRAL ESTATES GUZUMPING LIARS.
Feb 05, 2008
We do not 'guzump' buyers and will take a property off of the market once an offer has been made unless told not to by our vendor. If this is the case the buyer is always made aware.

We have a team of highly experienced negotiators all with between 5-15 years estate agency experience behind them and run a very professional and successful estate agency.

Could this be another estate agent writing this review??

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow! To leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow

Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow)

179 Hoe Street Walthamstow, London