Mar 15,2013
Mar 15,2013
I would like to congratulate house network on the sale of my house, I was very pleased with the service I received, great pictures of my home, very detailed description. Staff are great always able to speak to anyone, efficient and polite. House network kept us informed all the time we didnt need to do any chasing up, I would definitely recommend them, and their conveyancing service too, to say that this company sells properties via email it is an excellent service and well worth paying the fees up front it does save you in the long run. I would definitely use them again, and would advise others to go to them before the high street agents. Thank you very much.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone! To leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone, please click the link below !
Write a review for House Network Ingatestone