Mar 15,2013
Mar 15,2013
I have dealt with a number of estate agencies over the years it is easy to distinguish between the good the bad and the ugly! And I have to say that these gentlemen certainly know their stuff! I had never dealt with WPR however a friend of mine had highly recommended them. From my first contact with the agency I was treated with the utmost respect and professionalism. The whole procedure of selling and buying your new home is stressful as we all know yet these chaps made it seem stress free and almost an enjoyable experience! Myself and my family are now settled in our new home and its with thanks to Lloyd Clarke and WPR Farnham, all I would say is when you\'re next selling or buying in that area pop in and see them, you won\'t regret it!
By: Lloyd
Mar 20, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words รขโ‚ฌโ€œ It was a great pleasure to act as your estate agent and we all wish you well in your new home. Regards lloyd

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Farnham! To leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Farnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warren Powell Richards Farnham