Mar 15,2013
Mar 15,2013
I have been renting my property through Belvoir for almost 4 years. I was recommended them by a freind as I had a bad experience with a previous letting agency and was very wary about renting my property again. When I visited the office I was greeted with a warm freindly welcome by Martyn and the staff and knew I had come to the right place. I have only ever experienced an extremely professional team who goes out of their way to ensure your property is well maintained and any issues regarding maintenance is quickly solved. I have always used their miantenance people and work has been carried out to a high standard. I am away quite a bit throughout the summer, but I know I can leave my property in good hands and the tenants are satisfied that the work is done promptly. Having Belvoir as my letting agent gives me peace of mind at all times and I would recommend them to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Stratford-upon-Avon! To leave a new review of Belvoir Stratford-upon-Avon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Stratford-upon-Avon