Mar 15,2013
Mar 15,2013
I would recommend Brinkley\'s for any prospective tenant. Tony e\'Silva kept me informed of properties that were suitable for us as soon as he got anything. We got to look at one that came on the market almost straight away, and in the end we got a fantastic deal pushed through really quickly with little hassle. I found him down to earth and approachable.

It was the bit after the deal was agreed with the landlord I was really impressed with. There was an issue with one of my references with a previous landlord who was based abroad. I found it really hard to get his address and email as the previous estate agent I used were not particularly useful (the person I shared with before who had the paperwork was not helpful either!). Katie was fantastic, she chased up this for me when really she didn\'t have to. This saved me a lot of time and hassle which resulted in our move in date being brought forward then it could have been. I can\'t thank her enough. The rest of the admin was made simple and easy, something in the past I have found to be a pain.

Brinkley's Estate Agents