Mar 15,2013
Amelia
By: 'Ianandmimi'
Mar 15,2013
My husband, 9 month old baby and I relocated to London from Edinburgh due to my husband\'s work. I had been searching for properties for months and had dealt with many Estate Agents over the phone and email. However, I found them all to be quite unhelpful. We came across Brinkley\'s and dealt with Tony who asked about our requirements and timings. We met Tony on our trip down determined to find a flat to rent as time was running out and felt instantly at ease and confident he would help us find a home. We viewed a number of properties and found the one that met our budget and suited us best. We were very impressed with the service & friendliness of Tony and the whole team. They are probably one of the few Estate Agents who do not charge the ridiculous tenant fees others do. We would definitely use them again.

Brinkleys Estate Agents