Mar 14,2013
Mar 14,2013
My partner & I bought a house through Jordan Fishwick, which completed last month. Despite some problems higher up in the chain, which led to delays in the exchange, both Oliver & Lucy ensured the purchase went through as smoothly as possible given the circumstances. At one stage we were considering pulling out of the house (not because we wanted to!) due to the delays in the chain. However, Oliver arranged for us to come over & see the house again & to meet with the sellers again so they could assure us they were doing everything possible from there side. This meeting was really helpful & put our minds at ease. Lucy was always available via phone or email & would respond to any concerns quickly, I found this re-assuring as many estate agents just ignore you once the sale has been agreed. Overall, both Oliver & Lucy made the process a lot easier for us than it could have been.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Hale! To leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Hale, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jordan Fishwick Hale