Mar 14,2013
Mar 14,2013
I went with Housenetwork after having local agents tell me that my house would \'sell itself\', in which case, i thought why would i pay them a few thousand to do this then?! So i felt uneasy at first paying over lots of money to HN sell my house - i was thinking \'what is the driver for HN agents to sell it if they are no longer working for a fee\'? Anyway, I needn\'t have worried, the process worked well, HN advertised on Rightmove, i did the viewings, i got a buyer, HN negotiated on my behalf. The rest was down to the conveyancing and i was left with no large agent fee to pay at the end. It didnt stop local agents telling me that they could have sold my house in weeks (not three or four months which was how long HN took), and annoying me even more! I would recommend HN to other sellers, especially if they are dissatisfied with local agents like me (paying lots of money for local agents when they leave you to do the viewings anyway). HN delivered as they said they would, viewings were arranged efficiently at mutually agreed times and they almost always returned my queries and calls the same day.

House Network