Mar 13,2013
Mar 13,2013
Vinh, whom I have never met before, was arranging viewings at my property for prospective tenants. He noticed the bathroom could do with a refresh (fixing loose bath panel and walls and ceiling could do with a repaint). He took pics of these and emailed me with the pics as he thought I should know. I had no idea as to be honest, I hadn\'t personally visited the property in over 18 months

I feel this is a truly great service, because although the issue is small, he took the time to take pics and email me because he CARES. There was no incentive for him to do this and therefore in my book he went above and beyond for me and my property. As a landlord selecting an estate agents, this makes all the difference.

Thank you Vinh, I really appreciate it!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wimbledon

43-45 Wimbledon Hill Road Wimbledon, London