Mar 13,2013
By: 'RobS1981'
Mar 13,2013
So I have just recently received a call confirming that the exchange is complete and my first house is finally mine. What can I say, the staff at Express Estate have been amazing from start to finish, a friendly group of people that are always happy to speak to you and help with any queries. They made things simple by constantly being in contact and available to contact, they kept the terminology easy to make sure I understood everything that was going on at all times.
I\'m a truly satisfied customer who would definitely reccomend his company to anyone.
Thanks again to the whole of the Express Estate team.
By: Express Customer Care Team
Mar 14, 2013
Dear Rob,

Many thanks for these kind words about Sophie, she was really pleased to hear them. We always strive to provide the service our customers want and work hard to live up to our commitments.
Over and above the service you have received from Sophie itÒ€ℒs great to hear that everyone has been amazing and have remained friendly and in touch.

May we take this opportunity to wish you all the best for the future in your first house.

Warm regards