Mar 13,2013
Mar 13,2013
The most important thing is they worked hard and found me a buyer within 3 weeks of going to market at the price I wanted. Ultimately, this is what we pay them for and they seemed to do it well. Along the way there were a few hiccups last minute because my buyer used the in-house Countrywide mortgage broker who messed up and then left. Even though this was no fault of the sales team, I do feel they could have been on the ball at bit more to keep things regularly in-check rather than suddenly discovering a problem at the last minute when the rest of the chain was nearly ready to proceed. Other than that, I feel they performed well and my sale eventually proceeded. The staff were always polite and friendly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Godalming! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Godalming, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Pees Godalming