Mar 13,2013
Mar 13,2013
I was standing freezing in the snow waiting for an agent from another company (who was 20 min late) to show me a property when Simon Crowden arrived to show his client a flat in the same building. He kindly offered me to wait in his car and quickly managed to understand exactly what I was looking for. Simon immediately offered to take me to these properties. The next morning he sent me an email with various properties and I could easily have moved into every one of them. It was a wonderful experience to have an agent so quickly understand what I like and to have been presented with various options which all were perfect - versus my previous experience of receiving lists and lists of properties which is either outside my budget or just do not fit the description of what I was after. I\'m also very impressed with the properties Morgan Randall has to offer their clients. My expectations were definately exceeded.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 3! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 3