Mar 13,2013
Simon Crowden
Mar 13,2013
I was standing freezing in the snow waiting for an agent from another company (who was 20 min late) to show me a property when Simon Crowden arrived to show his client a flat in the same building. He kindly offered me to wait in his car and quickly managed to understand exactly what I was looking for. Simon immediately offered to take me to these properties. The next morning he sent me an email with various properties and I could easily have moved into every one of them. It was a wonderful experience to have an agent so quickly understand what I like and to have been presented with various options which all were perfect - versus my previous experience of receiving lists and lists of properties which is either outside my budget or just do not fit the description of what I was after. I\'m also very impressed with the properties Morgan Randall has to offer their clients. My expectations were definately exceeded.

Morgan Randall