Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Mar 13,2013
Mar 13,2013
I would agree completely with the other review. Having contacted this letting agency to view a property they had advertised I found the receptionist who answered the phone to be rude, unhelpful and sarcastic. I called twice to arrange a viewing and both times the receptionist made feeble excuses as to why she couldn\'t book in a viewing at that time and said that she would call back, needless to say she didn\'t.

If this is how they treat potential clients, I would hate to see how they deal with customers once they have got them signed up. On my initial expereinces of this company I now woudln\'t use them to rent a property, and I most definitely wouldn\'t use them to let out a property which I own.

It\'s companies like this that give all letting agents a bad name. Avoid.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Edinburgh Letting Company Office 1! To leave a new review of The Edinburgh Letting Company Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Edinburgh Letting Company Office 1