Mar 13,2013
Mar 13,2013
I have just moved in to a rental property in Streatham, South London after really struggling to rent a property due to situations beyond my control involving other agents in South London. I have been searching for a rental property for aprox\' 4 months, until I approached Perfect Living 2 weeks ago and was welcomed by the staff who reassured me that they will help me settle down. They have over 25 properties on their books and with a click of a finger they accommodated me with a stunning 2 bedroom conversion. Within days after viewing the property they managed to finalize the contract and my daughter and I are now settled in. I would like to thank Mr. Chambers and his staff for all their help, and would highly recommend Perfect Living, as they have their client's best interest at heart.... If only I knew of Perfect Living 4 months ago.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Perfect Living London! To leave a new review of Perfect Living London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Perfect Living London