Mar 13,2013
Mar 13,2013
I have dealt with many agents since arriving in the UK 8 years ago, as a buyer, landlord and tenant too. In this instance I was a tenant and although everybody has different experiences according to their circumstances, I can safely say that my experience of Doorknobs was a good one. I found these agents responsive, punctual when making appointment to view house at beginning of tenancy, always available when I had queries, even when I turned up at their office unannounced. Doorknobs always informed me well in advance when they were bringing potential tenants to view the property at the end of of tenancy. I found them to be down to earth, practical and fair in all the dealings.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Doorknobs Office 1! To leave a new review of Doorknobs Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Doorknobs Office 1