Mar 12,2013
Mar 12,2013
Overnight this agent put up 5 let by and to let boards on my road, one of them being right outside my house. My suspicion was that they were not genuine so I checked their website and sure enough they had no properties available on my road, I thought possibly they had some properties that had not made it online so I called them up to enquire further.

When I spoke to Mark he could not give me any details about any of them and fobbed me off when I pushed him for further information, virtually admitting that they were all mistakes? I was assured that all of the "mistakes" would be removed within 24hrs yet almost a week later they are still there.

I think it is outrageous using peoples properties for free advertising in this way and would strongly discourage anyone from working with a company who feels that this is an acceptable way to behave.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ashley Milton Property Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Ashley Milton Property Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ashley Milton Property Agents Office 1