Mar 13,2013
Mar 13,2013
I purchased my property through Winkworth in 2005 and they have been managing my property now I am living back in Australia since 2009. Since letting the property, the team a Shepherds Bush office have made it incredibly easy and stress free for me being a landlord 16,500 kms away. I primarily deal with Joanna Hewitt and love doing so. She\'s extremely easy to deal with, always on top of things, happy to answer any questions and provide any advice on things that may need attention on the property etc. As agents who manage your property, the team at the Shepherds Bush office are second to none. You will not be disappointed with them and I plan to continue our relationship for some years to come. Keep up the good work guys.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Shepherd Bush Office! To leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Shepherd Bush Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Winkworth Estate Agents Shepherd Bush Office