Mar 13,2013
Mar 13,2013
Following a redundancy, I took a new role which required relocation and requiring to let my property. After telephoning local agents in Beckenham, nothing stood out and reached out to some friends for recommendations. Letting for the first time was a minefield. So the recommendation of iMove sounded too good to be true but proceeded to meet with George. From the initial meeting, it was clear iMove were service driven. He\'d come prepared with research of other lettings for me, explained the entire process, all options and the things i needed to consider. So professional! In fact I do also have to remark that George is a very well dressed gentleman and comes into your home immediately removing his shoes. The thoughtfulness and presentation doesn\'t stop there. Every element of communication is smart, the description and photography of my flat were incredible. The flat was actually let within minutes and from that initial meeting, the expectation of excellent service has excelled to exceptional! iMove not only empathised with my personal circumstances but proactively provided a service that meant it was so easy for me. Mindful of my whereabouts and getting any paperwork to me in a timely fashion, arranging insurances and proving responses to emails rapidly. To be fair, despite the physical move and the production of my passport, letting my flat through iMove has been a walk in the park. I can\'t empathise enough what a professional, service driven team iMove are and committed to delivering above and beyond and confidence of great professional service. I\'d not only recommend iMove, i actively support the bar they are raising to what can only be described as a highly commoditised industry. These agents are personal, service driven and knowledgeable in both their industry and local knowledge and most of all true gentlemen - polite, honest and great service guaranteed! Thank you for everything iMove! You work so hard but the results make you a cut way above the rest and that\'s only good for tenants and landlords. I know my tenant feels just the same of the service and dealings with iMove.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of iMove Property Crystal Palace london! To leave a new review of iMove Property Crystal Palace london, please click the link below !
Write a review for iMove Property Crystal Palace london