Mar 13,2013
Mar 13,2013
I have met every agent in our local area during my property search and could not rate Oliver and David more highly. They actively looked for a property to suit me and viewings were particularly easy as they were always available to let me see the property and I did, many times, with builders and for additional surveys.

Oliver had developed a good relationship with the vendor and so negotiations were quick and I am very happy with the result. All the team at Jordan Fishwick in Hale are exceptional and I wouldn\'t hesitate to recommend you use them to sell, buy or rent. They made the process efficient and enjoyable, if only the same could have been said for the solicitor I chose!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Hale! To leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Hale, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jordan Fishwick Hale