Mar 12,2013
By: 'Mark'
Mar 12,2013
Selling online is a big decision especially when local agents sell their local database and local knowledge as their unique selling point. However, that comes with a huge price tag. Plus I simply don\'t think this holds true anymore. Hatched advertise on all the major property websites and the strength of their web traffic meant that we had a good level of viewings and were blessed with two interested parties meaning that we achieved full asking price. Couple this with enthusiastic and professional staff that I find myself recommending Hatched to all my friends. Next time we move, we will use Hatched. A big thank you to Joseph, Duncan and all the team at Hatched for all you did for us!

Hatched