Mar 12,2013
Josh Fox-Cooper
Mar 12,2013
I have been with this Agent exclusively since I started letting out my property, nearly 11 years ago (as at 03.2013), when I emigrated abroad. As I am not able to be present in London, it is important to have a good agent.

Hotblack Desiato are professional, efficient, reliable, and easily approachable / friendly. I have never had reason to even consider changing agents. They always consider my viewpoint as top priority in the search for new tenants. I do not have the full management service from them (I have just one property to rent, so I am able to manage it myself). Even so they are quick to offer good advice / contacts / and generally help-out in what way they can when issues have occurred. Concerning finding new tenants, they have a prime location in Camden; their offices are well presented. Through them I have had absolutely zero problems finding new tenants quickly, when the old ones have left. They also build-up a good relationship / rapport with the new tenants, mediating in a positive way, to ensure a good kick-off with new tenants / frictionless departure of old tenants (naturally I wish my tenants to be happy in their new home, and it is important to have a good communication with them through Hotblack).

Hotblack Desiato