Apr 30,2010
Apr 30,2010
Before signing a contract with them please review the term and conditions carefully. The wording is deceiving and not clear. In my case my tenants gave their notice early in the contract. I am not re-letting but am selling the property but Black Katz are refusing to refund the commission pro rata but "as a gesture of goodwill they will issue a credit note to be used by family or friends on any property at any time now or in the future" as they say. Translated into plain English that means "tough, you will lose the money".
Not to recommend.
By: never again
May 05, 2010
I do not own any other property... Once the flat is sold I hope I will never have anything to do with letting agencies... Also do you think I would like to expose my friends to such a level of dishonesty and unprofessionalism.
May 04, 2010
I am sorry that you have had reason to complain. Many agents would simply have stood behind the terms and conditions you signed and offered you no refund. However, as a gesture we offered a credit note you or your friends could use anytime - this offer still stands and I hope you find a use for it. I am sorry that you are not happy but I really feel we have been reasonable.
Best regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office! To leave a new review of Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office