Mar 12,2013
Mar 12,2013
When I was looking to rent a property in Ilkley I went round most of the estate agents. Linley & Simpson were the only ones to offer real help and encouragement with both my budget requirements and the fact I had a pet. Other estate agents were a bit dismissive once they realised I had a pet & I\'d become a bit disheartened by the time I approached L & S. All the staff at Linley & Simpson kept me regularly updated with potential properties, dealt with any queries I had promptly and when I found a suitable property the application process was straightforward. I would recommend Linley & Simpson as being professional, friendly and helpful and they actually listen to your reuirements.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Office 8! To leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Office 8, please click the link below !
Write a review for Linley and Simpson Office 8