Apr 30,2010
Apr 30,2010
Well what can I say I would never ever use CM RENT again very rude person who dealt with me he needs to learn some respect for people.

I have never know someone to talk down to people so much I think all this man wanted was to take money off you and did not really want to help. Well all I can say is he is going the wrong way about it he will never earn money treating people like that good luck with your future.
By: cmRENT
Nov 11, 2010
It appears to us that this is not a valid customer complaint but perhaps a rival agent trying to disrespect us. If you have a valid complaint, please explain your problems, specify your name and which property it relates to and we will be able to respond accordingly. Should this be a really serious issue, we are voluntary members of The Property Ombudsman and Licenced & Qualified members of ARLA who both have a process for serious complaints

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of cmRENT Braintree Head Office! To leave a new review of cmRENT Braintree Head Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for cmRENT Braintree Head Office