Mar 12,2013
Mar 12,2013
I initially started using Northfields and dealt with Sylivia who was efficient and pro-active. Since her departure the "service" or lack of I should say, is the worst experience I have had. They are totally unprofessional, incompetent, and utterly useless. The staff lack the simplest bit of common sense. Continous mistakes and lack of any consistency. I have stayed loyal to Northfilelds for many years and rented my property through them, to which they have earned good commission from. However, as the last few years have been what I can only politely call as a disaster, I will not be letting my property through them again. There are many good, and efficient agents out in Ealing, and I would steer clear of Northfields.
They need to employ a whole lot of efficient and capable staff and provide an actual service worthy of their charges

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northfields Ealing! To leave a new review of Northfields Ealing, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northfields Ealing