Mar 12,2013
Mar 12,2013
Excellent, honest and fast service over the past nearly 10 years with many good will gestures given in a polite and efficient manner. Panos managed my property and used his experience and well established contacts to help me with all the jobs that go with renting out a property including organising and doing repairs, letting people in and out of my flat as required, dealing wiht money. Panos was always very efficient and spent time finding the right tenants and dealing with difficulties always with tact, immense patience, kindness and speed. Panos is a man I trusted which gave me much peace of mind and saved me time because I did not feel that I had to get quotes from other people at all. I trusted the whole Castle team with Panos as a leader.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castles Estate Agents (London) Harringay & Wood Green! To leave a new review of Castles Estate Agents (London) Harringay & Wood Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castles Estate Agents (London) Harringay & Wood Green

Castles Estate Agents (London)

5 Turnpike Lane Hornsey, London