Mar 12,2013
Mar 12,2013
warning do not use they do not give you your money back when you leave they find a way not to give it back they do not repair things when you report it they do not even clean places before you move in they charge you with so many ways on fees for everything
By: Disgusted!
Jun 12, 2014
I had the same problem with them. The flat was cleaner when I left than it was when I moved in and then they had the cheek to try to steal part of my deposit for 'cleaning' and 'damage'. I challenged it and the DPS found in my favour and gave me every single penny back. The so-called inventory also didn't match the flat and it's contents so that had to be amended. The problem is, you have to sign the inventory before you're allowed to have the keys to the property but you don't know that until you go to pick up the keys. By then, of course, it's far too late to go look for a property with a more reputable company.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gatekeeper Property Services Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Gatekeeper Property Services Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gatekeeper Property Services Ltd Office 1