Mar 12,2013
Mar 12,2013
Unfortunately again I cant stress enough how much you SHOULDN\'T rent with these people. I am a young professional, of manager status and I am 20 years old. I have never I\'m my life had to live in such circumstances.
Not only are the staff using some sort of "ignorance is bliss" policy but the entire work force seems neglectful and disrespectful of the people who keep them within their wage packet!
For the last few months my flat has fallen apart. The bathroom pipes are held together with small white hooks and black masking tape, the fire alarm is silenced so the block can do as they please, the front door is broken and cannot lock, my windows have had their seals broken and there are live wires hanging over my front door.
The two most scary have to be, my boiler (a cowboy botch job) has a toxic water overspill which is hanging by a plastic pipe over my kitchen sink! Even when questioned, they "knew nothing about it".
Secondly, my flat is so damp, every three days I have to bleach it out as we have black mildew on our walls and bathroom; and I can safetly say I\'ve never been so ill I\'m my
Life. As an excited, starting out tennant, they have destroyed a place I wanted to call home, with their ignorance and money bag eyes; and even after all of this, they refuse to let me leave. My advice is, if you wish to not live like a health and sfety hazard example, dont even consider this company.

Coastal Management Ltd